Potty Trainer: Oh Crap Potty Training
Jamie is an internationally recognized parenting and potty training expert. Her two former careers of social worker and circus performer both serve her well working with toddlers and poop. She is the author of the popular book Oh Crap Potty Training, released this past June by Touchstone/Simon and Schuster.
Connect with Jamie!
Interview Content Links:
Ditch the Diapers: All About Potty Training
In Jamie's call you will learn:
- What potty training "readiness" really looks like
- The biggest potty training myths you should not fall for
- Why you might want to reconsider using rewards
- Her proven (and published!) "Block" method for potty training
- How to tackle night time training
BUMMER! The summit has concluded and the free access to this interview is no longer available. 🙁
No worries! You still can get lifetime access to all 15 summit recordings here!
Interview Date: February 11, 2016
Time remaining for free access: