Jill Hope is a globally selling author, motivational speaker, and founder of I Shine, a family coaching practice located in Chicago. Her life’s mission is to help busy moms and their kids create clarity, fulfillment, passion, and purpose.
Additionally, as a part of her mission, Jill works with schools and local community organizations to mentor kids and teens, as well as provide schools around the world with her Inner Wellness Curriculum for kids in grades 3 through 5.
Connect with Jill!
How to Raise a Confident, Empowered, Bully-Proof Kid
- The four building blocks that create the foundation for nurturing confidence and self-esteem (miss even one of these and you could be setting your child up for unnecessary struggle)
- How a child develops low-self-esteem (you may be surprised by this!)
- How to create a sense of empowerment in your child, which has a profound impact on self-esteem
- What your child can do if they are being bullied
Interview Date: February 9, 2016
Time remaining for free access:
- The #1 secret to building healthy self-esteem in your child that no one else is talking about
- The type of praise that is actually damaging your child's self-esteem (and you are probably unknowingly using it all the time!)
- Why YOUR mindset can make or break your child’s self-esteem (this is something EVERY parent needs to understand)
- The 2 simple, powerful tools you can use with your kids to turn any situation around quickly
- The 7 key secrets to building a foundation for confidence and self-esteem in kids (miss even one of these, and you’re setting you child up for potential struggle)