Family Coach & Motivational Speaker: iShine Kids
Jill Hope is a globally selling author, motivational speaker, and founder of I Shine, a family coaching practice located in Chicago. Her life’s mission is to help busy moms and their kids create clarity, fulfillment, passion, and purpose.
Additionally, as a part of her mission, Jill works with schools and local community organizations to mentor kids and teens, as well as provide schools around the world with her Inner Wellness Curriculum for kids in grades 3 through 5.
Connect with Jill!
How to Raise a Confident, Empowered, Bully-Proof Kid
In Jill's call you will learn:
- The four building blocks that create the foundation for nurturing confidence and self-esteem (miss even one of these and you could be setting your child up for unnecessary struggle)
- How a child develops low-self-esteem (you may be surprised by this!)
- How to create a sense of empowerment in your child, which has a profound impact on self-esteem
- What your child can do if they are being bullied
BUMMER! The summit has concluded and the free access to this interview is no longer available. 🙁
No worries! You still can get lifetime access to all 15 summit recordings here!
Interview Date: February 9, 2016
Time remaining for free access:
Jill's free gift is "7 Secrets to Building a Foundation of Confidence and Self-Esteem in Kids" mp3 audio training ($97 value)
One of the goals most parents share is to raise your children to be confident in themselves and their gifts. When confidence and healthy self-esteem are not developed during childhood, the results can show up in the types of friends your child hangs around, whether or not they engage in risky behaviors, the career they choose, and even the partner they end up with. Often, kids who have not developed a healthy level of confidence and self-esteem when young, end up settling for less than they desire and deserve throughout childhood, and these habits extend into their adult life. The good news: there are some very simple strategies you can use to build a foundation where your child’s confidence and self-esteem can flourish!
In this empowering training, you will learn:
- The #1 secret to building healthy self-esteem in your child that no one else is talking about
- The type of praise that is actually damaging your child's self-esteem (and you are probably unknowingly using it all the time!)
- Why YOUR mindset can make or break your child’s self-esteem (this is something EVERY parent needs to understand)
- The 2 simple, powerful tools you can use with your kids to turn any situation around quickly
- The 7 key secrets to building a foundation for confidence and self-esteem in kids (miss even one of these, and you’re setting you child up for potential struggle)