A Mom With A Lesson Plan
Jill Riley is a writer who focuses most of her creative energy into her playful learning, playful parenting blog A Mom with a Lesson Plan. She is mom to a 10 year old son and an 8 year old daughter. Jill is passionate about kid activities, simple parenting and connecting as a family.
Connect with Jill!
Interview Content Links:
Fun & Educational Activities for Young Children You Can Do at Home
In Jill's call you will learn:
- How to use her lesson plans to come up a week's worth of educational and fun activities for your little one
- How to teach your children responsibility and make your life easier at the same time (who doesn't want that, right??)
- Her favorite games for younger children and other ways to create family connection
- What out of the ordinary craft supplies she recommends having on hand for imaginative creative play
- How to use knock knock jokes (her free gift!) creatively to make the day run smoother
- A creative activity to get your kids to wash their hands properly
- Outdoor activities for all seasons: winter, spring, summer and fall!
Interview Date: February 15, 2016
Time remaining for free access:
Jill's free gift is a month's worth of printable Knock Knock jokes (a $4 value)!