Travel Blogger: Walking On Travels
Keryn is a freelance writer living outside of Washington, DC. Her work has been seen in Travel Age West magazine, ParentMap Magazine, Seattle Child magazine, Trekaroo.com, TravelMindset.com, Mom.me, RoamRight.com and many more websites looking for quality, well-researched content. She has also been called on to appear on local and national television as a travel expert. Most days you can find Keryn dragging the three men in her life across the globe or writing on her award-winning travel website Walking On Travels a site that gives hope to today’s active parent who doesn’t see kids as a roadblock to travel, but an excuse to get out the door and explore. Keryn has laughed at the naysayers by bringing her boys to far off lands like China, Hong Kong, Japan, Hawaii, back and forth across the USA, Mexico, Canada and Europe. Keryn loves to encourage families to take that first step out the door, the hardest step of all.
Connect with Keryn!
Interview Content Links:
How to Keep Your Sanity While Traveling With Your Kids
In Keryn's call you will learn:
- Tips for navigating the airport and how to set your family up for a successful flight
- How to successfully survive driving trips
- How to pack appropriately for young ones without having to take the whole house with you
- How best to deal with sleeping troubles: naps, jumping time zones and jet lag, and how to set up sleeping arrangements so you don't have to go to bed when the kids do
- The best family vacation destinations and how to find a place that the whole family will enjoy
BUMMER! The summit has concluded and the free access to this interview is no longer available. 🙁
No worries! You still can get lifetime access to all 15 summit recordings here!
Interview Date: February 22, 2016
Time remaining for free access: