Susie was once a sleep deprived mom, just like you. The conflicting advice about sleep training was enough to make her head spin, and as a result she spent the first 4 months of her daughter’s life holding her while googling everything she would ever want to know about sleep. Her sleep obsession was born and she eventually became certified through the Family Sleep Institute where she was trained to help families struggling with various sleep issues of children age 0-5, regardless of their parenting styles. With a solid sleep training plan and a great support system, she has no doubt that you too can add a little Sleep Baby Love into your life.
Susie Parker is a Certified Sleep Consultant and founder of Sleep Baby Love, Child Sleep Consulting. When Susie’s not ridding the world of sleepless families, you can find her on Facebook, Pinterest or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. With Susie’s help and your free FREE Sleep Expectations Guide, your child can LOVE to sleep!
Overcoming Sleep Challenges in Toddlers & Preschoolers
- If infant sleep issues have an impact on toddler and preschooler sleep habits
- How parents can stop drawn out bedtime routines
- What can be done to help your child stop relying on a "sleep crutch"
- When children typically drop down from 2 naps to 1, and then drop the nap altogether and how to best support them through the transition
- What the ideal amount of sleep for young children is and how you know they're not getting enough
- How to ensure a successful transition to a toddler bed
- What do do about bad dreams, night terrors, and monsters
Interview Date: February 14, 2016
Time remaining for free access:
Susie's free gift is a Toddler and Preschooler Sleep Success Checklist!
Find out how to set your toddler or preschooler up for sleep success in the areas of:
- Sleep environment
- Bedtime routine
Susie is also offering $100 off her Preschooler Sleep Success E-Course!
Use code SUMMIT when checking out online or follow the link in the button to the right.
This 50% discount is available through the end of the summit, February 23, 2016! Act fast and enroll today so you don't miss this great offer!